Mascor is a Company consisting of franchised Automotive, Agricultural Mechanisation and Fuel & Convenience Divisions. With more than 50 years in the industry, we offer prestige brands such as John Deere, Toyota & Volkswagen, while our highly skilled staff provides professional and high-quality service standards and workmanship. We are currently looking to appoint suitably qualified and Repair Shop Assistants at our facilities in Malelane.
* Assist the Technician by ensuring all required tools and spares they need to coplete the job is available
* Involved in routine maintenance tasks in the workshop - such as changing of oil, removing of some parts under the guidance of the Techician, flush and replace fluids
* Repair and replace worn out parts such as belts and and tubes under the supervision of the technician.
*Ensure workshop cleanliness and safety by cleaning work areas and removing hazardous material such as oil, and other hazardous materials.
* Check work areas to ensure that they are free of clutter and dangerous materials like broken glass.
* N2 or Matric Qualification
*Basic Mechanical Skills and experience
*Ability to follow verbal and written communication in English
*Basic Computer Skills
*Valid Drivers Licence
|Job Closing Date||14/12/2018|