|Company||Starke Ayres: Garden Centre|
|Reference #||Starke Ayres: Shop Manager|
|Location||Blouberg Strand, Western Cape, South Africa|
This position has become available for a creative and dynamic individual, who has a passion for retail, to join our team at the Starke Ayres Garden Centre in Cape Town. The successful candidate will assume overall responsibility for the Garden Centre Shop, through purchasing and display of merchandise, signage, staff management and ensuring customers are provided with a pleasant shopping experience.
|Industries||Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Retail|
The successful candidate will be required to:
1. Procurement and purchasing of shop stock
2. Pricing and stock control
3. Manage budgets
4. Prepare promotional materials and create effective visual displays and layouts
5. Manages staff activities and performance
6. Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
7. Execute advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare displays
8. Makes regular suggestions to management regarding innovative strategies to improve/maximise sales
9. Liaise with selected suppliers to ensure availability and timely delivery of stock
1. Experience in a retail environment in a managerial role.
2. Have knowledge and understanding processes with regards to stock procurement
3. Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that service meet appropriate customer satisfaction standards.
4. Ability to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities.
5. Must possess good communication skills for dealing with customers and staff
6. Must have own transport and be willing to work extended hours, weekends and public holidays.
|Job Closing Date||31/12/2018|