|Reference #||Mascor: John Deere Diesel Tractor Technician (Empangeni)|
|Location||Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural mechanisation and fuel dealerships with its Head Office in Greytown, South Africa. With 50 years in the Industry, we offer the most professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship in all the Countries that we operate.
Mascor is currently looking to appoint a Qualified Diesel Technician for our John Deere Workshop in Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal.
|Job Functions||Agricultural Engineering,Artisans,Civil Engineering,Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Operator,Plant & Workshop,Technical|
|Industries||Agriculture,Automotive,Construction,Environmental / Horticulture / Agriculture,Freight / Shipping / Transport / Import / Export,Logistics,Mining,Production|
The succesful incumbent will be expected to:
* Conduct pre-delivery service on new machines and equipment
* Do repairs, maintenance and services on tractors, harvesters, sprayers and agricultural equipment.
*Respond to emergency breakdowns and related repairs to tractors and equipment.
* Maintain meticulous and accurate records and submit for processing.
The successful candidate will be:
* Qualified Diesel or Tractor Mechanic (Trade tested)
* Not less then 5 years relevant experience -ideally John Deere
* Computer literate
* Valid Drivers Licence
|Job Closing Date||17/04/2020|